I have a few changes that I would like to make for 2010:-
1. Do Project 365 ( a photo a day) I will be using Shuttercal this time instead of Flickr. This year the photos will be more about me and not flowers, bugs etc. It will be a bit of a challenge.
2. Have a more consistent yoga practice. I was doing Yoga daily until part way through this year and I fell off the cart. I practice at home using Podcasts. Yogamazing is the best. 20 minute sessions which is good if you are short of time. Just download them via Itunes they are free and he has something for everybody. To subscribe follow the link above then go to the “How do I Subscribe” heading and follow the instructions. No need to purchase them unless you really want to.
3. Keep up my daily meditation sessions and try set aside some time in the morning and also evening. Visit Meditation Oasis for some free guided meditations.
4. Try to be more positive!!!
5. Watch my diet and eat healthy.
6. Make sure that I pay a bit more attention to my garden and try to keep it weed free. Which is a bit hard at times as I go out with the intent to do the weeding and then get sidetracked by a bug/flower that I just have to get a photo of. 1 hour later and still no gardening done.
7. To try to post more often to my blog
Now I’m going to cross my fingers and toes and hope that I have the willpower to stick with the changes that I want to implement in 2010.
Wishing you all a Happy New Year. See ya next year 😉